Open position as:
Bids and Proposals Junior Consultant
We are looking to enforce our Business Development team in Milan with new energies and fresh ideas!
The successful candidate will monitor national and international tenders, competitions, and other opportunities of primary interest for Systematica daily, support the preparation of applications, and update the internal database of administrative and informative documents.
- Scouting, monitoring, and analysis of tenders and other opportunities (expressions of interest, tender notices, competitions, etc.) promoted by national, international, public, and private bodies through online portals and specialized publications
- Assistance in the preparation of the necessary documentation (administrative/technical/economic) to participate in public or private tender procedures and the follow-up phases, up to the signing of the contract, respecting deadlines
- Support in the management of the electronic archive of useful documents for tender procedures (CVs of experts, company portfolio, illustrative projects sheets, and services presentations, certificates, and more), updating and management of e-portals, verification of expiration dates and deadlines, and management of requests for renewal/extension of agreements with the competent departments, respecting the confidentiality terms
- Support in the preparation and updating of informative material (company portfolio, pitch presentations, project sheets, brochures, and more)
- Support the Sales Manager in the preparation of all the necessary documentation for the production of commercial proposals and implementation of control and monitoring procedures
1-2 years of previous work experience and/or proven interest in the field
Bachelor's degree. A degree in a relevant field such as Urban Planning, Engineering, Architecture, or related is a plus
Complete knowledge of Microsoft applications and Office suite
Knowledge of Adobe software and other digital communication tools is a plus
Ability to manage priorities, resources, and workflow in a fast-paced environment
Ability to independently manage workload and work in teams
Please send your CV along with your Cover Letter.