Open position as:
Business Development and Bid Assistant
Systematica seeks a Business Development and Bid Assistant to supporting a growing team in Milano. Main Duties are: Assist in setting commercial and capacity development strategies and action plan; Review online publications, latest projects/ developments, news, etc. for identifying business opportunities (latest trends, market needs, initiatives, emerging markets and sectors in the industry, etc.); Scout and identify new initiatives, tenders, calls, etc. Identify potential new clients; Update portfolio material (company portfolio, illustrative projects sheets and services presentations, CVs) Produce pitch presentations; Assist in preparing technical proposals and responding to calls/ tenders; Update and manage the internal BD/Bid database; Liaise with communication, project team, and R&D team and contribute proactively.
B.Sc / M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Urban Planning (or any other degree in applicable subjects)
1-3 year working experience in the industry
- Ability to manage priorities, resources and workflow;
- Intellectual curiosity with inclination to identify opportunities;
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in Italian and English;
- Good graphic skills and knowledge of using basic software (Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign/ etc.).