Open position as:
Junior Civil / Transportation Engineer
We seek a Junior Civil / Transportation Engineer to join the Road Design / Transport Planning Team based in Milan. Main Duties are: Study of the main geometric and functional elements at different road design levels. From the definition of the basic route to the longitudinal profile and construction details in compliance with the main Italian and international regulations; Study of the main geometric and functional elements of urban design: from the definition of circulation layout of parking plots/structures to the design of pedestrian routes, cycle paths and restricted traffic zones; Fully-fledged research on sustainability issues and innovation applied to road design – to include analysis of innovative materials and advanced software applications); Support to the liaison with Clients and coordination with other project consultants.
University Degree in Civil/Transport Engineering or equivalent
1-2 years of professional experience in Road Design and Transport Planning
Essential qualifications and experience:
- University Degree in Civil/Transport Engineering or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Road Design and Transport Planning;
- Proven ability to support the all phases of the project, from the pre-concept to the detailed design;
- Experience in technical report production.
- Experience in using Cad;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good levels of numeracy, including a good understanding of spreadsheets
- Proficiency in Italian and English
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Experience in using Autodesk Civil 3D
- Experience in using Civil Design
- Experience in using GIS platforms.