Open position as:
We are looking for a dedicated Architect / Urban Planner to join our dynamic and growing team in Milan promptly for the position of Mobility Planner. You will have an exciting and diverse role working on our urban projects while developing your own skills.
- Analyze project briefs and requirements and produce summaries
- Carry out research activities on specific issues related to mobility and transportation
- Produce analytical and thematic maps through GIS and other illustrative tools
- Review master planning and architectural drawings and advise on access and circulation system improvements
- Define mobility strategies for all transport modes at Master Planning and building scale
- Advise on improvements for road, infrastructure and public realm design
- Write reports and produce presentations
- Produce master plan visions and illustrate them through presentations and drawings
- Design street configurations and the public realm and illustrate them through 3d model studies, sketches, etc.
Degree in Architecture, Urban Planning or equivalent
2-5 years of working experience in the domain of architecture, urban planning and landscape
- Working proficiency in English (written and spoken). Italian/French/German proficiency is an added value. Any other language is a plus.
- Interest in mobility and transport planning and design of public space
- Ability to manage priorities
- Intellectual curiosity with inclination to research and problem solving
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
- Secure handling of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Working with Revit (or any similar BIM tool) – for architects
- Working with Qgis and/or ArcGis – for Urban Planners
If you would like to collaborate with us, email your CV and portfolio to introduce yourself (do not send attachments exceeding 5MB).